Orders must be received before 12:00 p.m. to ensure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day or at date requested.
A local delivery fee of $4.00 to $11.00 will be added to each order, depending on destination.
Delivery is available throughout the Niagara Region. If you are unsure about delivery to a particular area, then please contact:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 905-562-0088
- Toll Free: 1-866-962-0088
- Please be advised that we are unable to cancel or change any orders already delivered or on route to be delivered.
- We are unable to accept cancellations or changes to an order via e-mail.
- If it is necessary for you to change future orders, simply call our store directly at 905-562-0088. Toll free 1-866-962-0088
- Orders must be cancelled two business days prior to delivery.
- We will do our best to accommodate time-specific deliveries. However, a time window of about one hour is required.
Funeral Home deliveries will receive priority service.
Orders for a Sunday visitation must be received by 3pm Saturday.
Orders for Businesses and Hospitals are scheduled to be delivered by 5 p.m. Please note: The Intensive Care Unit of the hospital will not accept flowers.
We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays. Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
Please note that if recipient address and telephone numbers are incorrect, then we cannot guarantee delivery. Please ensure all information is accurate, as errors could delay your delivery.
To help ensure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 2 days prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, and Mother's Day.
Our shop will always be closed on Sundays and the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day, Family Day, Victoria Day (Garden Centre is open) Canada Day, Civic Holiday and Labour Day.